Tuesday 20 August 2013

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss

Hi Everyone,

The other week I made a sneaky purchase in the form of a Dior Lip gloss, I probably shouldn't of, but it was just sat there screaming "buy me buy me!", how could I say no! Miss Glamorazzi loves these glosses, so when I saw them with 30% off, I knew one had to be mine. Plus the fact Mr Pattinson is now the face of Dior Homme also drew me in....

Firstly I have to say, THE PACKAGING! This is one of those products you just want to whip out of the handbag and show off, its just got such a luxurious look and feel to it. 
I picked up the shade 464 Pink Croisette, It's a beautiful light peach pink colour (Sorry my camera has picked it up as orange in the pictures), which is very sheer but you still get that hint of colour, be warned though it does have a lot of shimmer, You cant feel it though so that's a bonus! I hate that grainy feel of glittery glosses.

There also seems to be different types of Ultra Glosses, Pink Croisette is a Flash Gloss. 
(Swatches: Left to Right - 464 swatched, 464 on my lips and the applicator wand/brush)

Now turns out without even realising until researching into where to buy this gloss a few minutes ago, This shade is actually from the Summer 2012 Collection, Sorry this shade is no longer available, but after surfing around it seems to be a close dupe to NARS Orgasm Lip gloss (it is slightly more peachy than Pink Croissette though). So if your looking for this shade that's probably your best bet! 

However I still think these are lovely glosses so - here is the link to the rest of the shades you can get. I now find myself eyeing up the red one in 853 Rouge Defendu... Plus sorry again for this being limited edition!

Eloise x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig